Book Club Discussions
“Aging Is A Full Time Job”
by Marcia Casar Friedman
- How does the title reflect the book?
- What makes the book distinctive?
- What did you find surprising about the facts introduced in this book?
- How has reading this book changed your opinion of aging?
- Does the author present information in a way that is interesting and insightful, and if so, how does she achieve this?
- Did the book increase your interest in writing? How?
- What part of this book inspired you in some way? Explain
- What do you think the author wanted the reader to get out of the book?
- Would you recommend this book? Why or why not?
- Did this book change your life in a positive or negative way? Explain
- Will you read other books by this author? Why or why not?
- Did the author leave loose ends? What were they?
- Was there something especially surprising about this author’s story or her style of writing? What was it?