Aging Is A Journey Of Changes
by Marcia Casar Friedman
- Discuss the author’s style of writing. Is it comfortable? Does it match her genre of writing for seniors age 50+?
- Was there a specific chapter or section that left an impression, good or bad? Share the passage and its effect.
- What is the most important lesson you took away from the authors writings? What was the lesson and why is it important?
- Did this book change your views on the subject matter it presented? Are your opinions different now than they were before reading the book?
- After having read the book, what topic(s) piqued your interest? What do you want to know more about?
- Was there a section or chapter that did not fit the topic? Which one? Why?
- Would you want to read more of this author’s writings? Why or why not?
- Did the book increase your interest in writing?