In the End, we only regret the chances we did not take.
Oh how those nasty “could’ve, should’ve, would’ve” thoughts prevent us from focusing on all the great things about life. Do the things you will never regret doing like taking risks, caring enough to express your love and learning from your mistakes.
What things have you done and said that you will never regret?
1. Rereading your favorite book.
2. Saying “I love you” when you really mean it.
3. Following through with something even when it gets difficult.
4. Apologizing with sincerity.
5. Following your passion.
6. Spending time with the people you love.
7. Letting go of unsuccessful relationships.
8. Taking a much-needed nap.
9. Treating someone kindly.
10. Saying an honest thank you.
11. Being true to yourself.
12. Slowing down to enjoy the little things in life.
13. Doing something that scares you.
14. Going somewhere new.
15. Writing a thank you note.
16. Not taking yourself too seriously.
17. Quitting a bad habit.
18. Helping someone in need.
19. Standing up for what you believe in.
20. Giving someone a genuine compliment.
21. Forgiving someone who made a mistake.
22. Loving yourself.
23. Sharing or giving away what you don’t use.
Continue by writing your own personal list of things you will never regret.