In the End, we only regret the chances we did not take
Oh those nasty could’ve, should’ve, would’ve prevent us from focusing on all the great things about life. Do the things you will never regret doing like taking risks, caring enough to express your love and learn from your mistakes.
What things have you done and said that you will never regret?
1. Rereading your favorite book.
2. Saying “I love you” when you really mean it.
3. Following through with something even when it gets hard.
5. Following your passion.
6. Spending time with the people you love.
7. Letting go of bad relationships.
8. Taking a much-needed nap.
9. Treating someone kindly.
10. Saying thank you.
11. Being true to yourself.
12. Slowing down to enjoy the little things in life.
13. Doing something that scares you.
14. Going somewhere new.
15. Writing a thank you note.
16. Not taking yourself too seriously.
17. Quitting a bad habit.
18. Helping someone in need.
19. Standing up for what you believe in.
20. Giving someone a genuine compliment.
21. Forgiving someone who made a mistake.
22. Loving yourself.
Continue in your journal by writing your own personal list of things you will never regret.