1. Believe in your own ability to handle whatever comes along.
2. Self-Talk. Praise and encourage yourself and listen to yourself.
3. Be flexible to adapt to a variety of situations.
4. Praise yourself for dealing with adjustments and moving forward to a better life
5. Focus on the things you do well to build confidence
6. Stay updated. Cut your losses from previous experiences and learn
7. Practice being patient with yourself first, then with others.
8. Not every decision you make is perfect. Life is not perfect!
No one is perfect!
9. Trust your gut feelings.
10. Let go of old long held angers, hurts, blames, grudges, and even
Which of the 10 foundations listed above are you comfortable with most of the time?
Which of the 10 are you the least comfortable with most of the time?
Why? Practice using one new characteristic each day until you have
improved your confidence in each area. A small amount of improvement
is better than none at all.