Sit quietly with a computer, typewriter, pen and paper or a tape recorder
Close your eyes. Breathe comfortably.
Open your eyes to read the question to yourself.
Read the question out loud. Record your answers.
At another time, start the process again with the next question.
- Problems are opportunities. How does that relate to your life?
- What does “Don’t worry, be happy” mean to you, in your life?
- Whom do you admire the most? Why?
- What do you most want to be remembered for doing or saying?
- Where did you go and what did you do on your favorite vacation?
- Would you like to go back there again? Why yes or why no.